By Colin Rees
This name is now on hand lower than ISBN 9780702051654.
Struggling to appreciate the language of analysis? have to comprehend the elemental ideas and tactics of analysis? Do you discover it tricky to grasp the best way to follow study to scientific practice?
This 3rd version of advent to investigate for Midwives is the reply! In uncomplicated language, it explains the realm of study either if you happen to needs to use it as a part of evidence-based perform and people venture study.
The content material is especially student-friendly and offers transparent directions on critiquing study articles and generating winning stories of the literature, with many pointers on generating assignments that truly paintings.
All midwives and different health and wellbeing pros will locate this booklet helpful in utilising examine to their very own practice.
- No previous wisdom of study needed
- Written in an easy, sensible style
- Applied to the context of evidence-based practice
- Comprehensive thesaurus of study terms
- Quantitative and qualitative learn ways clarified and illustrated
- Time-saving learn abilities highlighted
- Key issues summaries for fast revision
- Clear emphasis on evidence-based practice
- All chapters comprise new material
- Major chapters commonly rewritten
- Up-to-date references and examples
- New learn ideas included
- Glossary up-to-date and simplified
Read or Download An Introduction to Research for Midwives E-Book PDF
Best personal health books
Development upon the luck of Dr. Williams's greatly influential publication disposing of Healthcare Disparities in the US: past the IOM record, this new quantity takes a clean and well timed examine the kingdom of healthcare reform and the growth and difficulties we are facing within the pursuit of healthcare equality. This ebook makes a speciality of how the removal of disparities may be finished via specified efforts made in the context of reform.
Discover the essential OB reference, guide of Obstetrics, eighth version, now thoroughly revised and up-to-date. Designed to aid all degrees of obstetric services, the handbook deals specialist counsel on obstetric care, obstetric issues, maternal problems, fetal evaluate, fetal issues, and neonatal care.
Há séculos, a beleza distingue e desperta invejas. Ela é objeto de desejo, instrumento de poder e moeda de troca em diferentes sociedades. No último século, o corpo transformou-se em algo tão importante, complexo e sensível quanto outrora fora a alma. Esta obra, que combina trabalho rigoroso e linguagem saborosa, mostra o que se faz para buscar a beleza – e como esse conceito muda com o pace.
Written for moms, through moms, Witchy Mama deals sensible and magickal principles, proposal, and data that will help you triumph over rigidity and exhaustion, banish undesirable goals, soothe boo-boos, create a magickal domestic, in achieving own pursuits, and more. detect stones, scents, and hues to extend strength and allure luck to your self and your loved ones.
- The PMDD Phenomenon: Breakthrough Treatments for Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD) and Extreme Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Stress Made Easy: Peeling Women off the Ceiling
- Change is Easy & Other Novel Concepts: Short Essays on Changing Your Life, One Step at a Time
- Birthing As Nature Intended (B.A.N.I.): A Guide to Achieving the Birth You Envision
- Health Technology Development and Use: From Practice-Bound Imagination to Evolving Impacts (3D Photorealistic Rendering)
- Emotions in Midwifery and Reproduction
Extra info for An Introduction to Research for Midwives E-Book