Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/siteshel/public_html/locally/wp-content/plugins/addthis/addthis_social_widget.php on line 1525
Looking for the perfect wine or hard cider to accompany a delicious fall dish? Check out the following pairings recommended by Brookville Restaurant Chef and Co-Owner Harrison Keevil.
- Slow Roasted Pork Belly with Potato and Onion Hash and Foggy Ridge Serious Cider.
- Spicy Chicken and Bacon Waffle and Gabriele Rausse Vin Gris De Pinot Noir.
- Butternut Squash Soup and Chester Gap Viognier.
- Crispy Pigs Ear with Fried Egg and Gabriele Rausse Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Roasted Chicken with Roasted Root Vegetables and King Family Chardonnay.
- Roasted Leg of Lamb with Mint Cream and Gabriele Rausse Merlot
- Apple Fritters with Cinnamon Sugar and Foggy Ridge Pippin Gold.